Congratulations, you found a house! What is your next step in the Mortgage Process?
Wondering how the mortgage process works?
- For Online Applicants: You will be able to create a user name and password. This allows you to save and revisit your application until completed and submitted. If you have any questions please contact us and we would be happy to assist you.
- For Telephone Applicants: Our loan officers would be happy to take your application over the phone. Please have gross income and estimated balances for bank accounts readily available. Also, 2 years employment & residential history.
- After you have submitted your application, one of our Loan Officers will contact you for review and then they will then guide you in selecting the best loan program to meet your goals.
- We will then pull your credit. Based on these scores and your preliminary financial reporting, we will issue you a Pre-Approval Letter. Once you find the perfect house, this will be submitted with your offer. *
- You will then start to gather & provide us with all of the required financial documentation needed. Our Processor, Rachel Heeb, will assist you obtaining this documentation. You can find the borrowers checklist by clicking here (LINK).
- After reviewing, we then send to underwriting for approval. After our processor submits to underwriting the approval generally takes 24-48hrs.
- A conditional approval is issued and we will contact you for any additional documentation needed to fulfill the final conditions if required.
- Your file is re-submitted to underwriting for a clear to close.
- Your loan is scheduled to close at your local title company or law firm.
- Purchase complete & welcome home!
*A TBD Commitment is available at no cost, which would provide you up to a Full Credit Approval on your loan before you start shopping for a home. Please ask us about TBD Commitments for more details.